As is often the way, there is great truth to well-known sayings. How often do we hear ‘I need to get my beauty sleep’? (This is a fave of mine!) We know that a good nights sleep helps us to look better (most likely, because we feel better) with reduced bags under the eyes, a more even skin tone and a glow that everyone notices!
However, there are direct biochemical and evidence-based reasons why sleep will help you to experience fewer breakouts and clearer skin. In fact, it is the number 1 lifestyle habit that I ask all of my new clients to get down with. Even more importantly, there are habits that we can incorporate around our sleepy time that will drastically help:
- Regenerate skin (cellular renewal)
- Heal current pimples
- reduce skin sabotaging stress hormones (see my blog post article that was featured on the Natural Beauty Expert online mag)
- increase your natural production of collagen
- strengthen your bacteria-fighting immune response
- increase skin growth hormones
- reduce redness and inflammation
- encourage healthy hormone balance
I want to share with you my clear skin sleep rituals, that will help you to form amazing habits to get yourself some dang sparkling skin. I have an amazing guide to share with you.